Bunche Athletic Department provides student-athletes with a proprietary training system geared towards each athlete's specific sport. We develop the positive values of athletics including sportsmanship, teamwork, cooperation, and competition. We pride ourselves in providing as many students as possible, the opportunity to participate and advance their skills in activities they most enjoy!
Here are some important factors s that will determine students’ eligibility to participate in sports.
• Students must pass 5 out of 6 classes to be eligible
• If a student-athlete is failing a class, they must attend Thursday tutorial
• Progress reports will be addressed weekly and could result in non-participation
• Study hall will be held Tuesdays until the faculty meeting 5:30PM
• If students do not wear their school uniform they cannot play in the game
• Students must follow all school and district rules outlined in the school’s and district’s student handbooks
Student-athletes typically display a sense of pride, school spirit and commitment. Every coach, principal and teacher within Bunche understands that your participation in athletics can be an integral part of your overall academic success.